Sunday 29 December 2013

Monthly Notes & Reminder pages for filofax

There are many superb paper systems for your organiser, from filofax, Franklin Covey, Time manager, IPPS and DayRunner etc. Having used them all I have learnt that no single version is the best, because the best system is the one that suits your needs personally or for your business, this may be an adaption of one or more systems.
I would like to tell you what part of my system is probably the most useful to me,
the Monthly Notes & Reminders section. I have this in personal size (filofax 171x95mm) also in A5 size, spread accross two pages with eight to ten equal boxes on one side and a lined page on the other. Key appointments, goals, reminders and achievements are placed in the boxes, notes and small but important reminders are placed upon the lined page. Having printed enough of these for the year, this section provides a great overview and also a record.
Its a simple format that works for me alongside my week to view diary and yearly calendar, it may be useful to you also.

1 comment:

  1. Are you talking about a monthly calendar or something different?

    ReplyDelete