Friday 27 July 2018

Filofax vintage 4BLCF Billingham personal

Now and then I come across something from filofax, that I have not seen before and this is one of them, the Billingham  4BLCF 7/8 has calf leather interior and exterior, but as you can see the it has panels on the front and rear of a canvas material.
Not too elegant was my first thought and that has not changed much. However after refurbishing it and adding some papers, I have started to warm to it. It feels great to hold as has no structure and looks nicely understated. Anyway you can decide what you think, but for now I shall hang onto it.

3 comments:

  1. I used to own one of these for in my Billingham camera bag, but it was stolen! And I still miss it. I replaced it with a zip-round Black leather one.
    I'd be interested in another if I could find one in clean condition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found this post whilst looking to value one of these that I plan on selling. Can you give me clue?

      Delete
  2. It's taken nearly a year to find this post HiFiRuss71, but if you still know of one of these available, then I'd still be interested.

    ReplyDelete